We are delighted to inform you that tickets are now on sale for the DrugFAM Carnival Ball on Saturday, 12th September 2020. Please find below details of how to apply:
- Please email your table request to: firstname.lastname@example.org (one Table Head to make the reservation for the whole table, please), including the following information:
- Number of guests (tables of 10 – and a limited number of tables of 12 – are available)
- Contact details of the Table Head (name/address/phone/email)
- Once the table reservation has been made, you will receive an email acknowledgement.
- Further information and payment details will be sent to the Table Head in due course.
- Tickets are £110 each, to include welcome drinks, a 3-course meal and entertainment.
- The Ball will be held at Penn House, Penn Street, near Amersham, Bucks, HP7 0PS, courtesy of the Earl and Countess Howe.
- Dress code is Black Tie.
- The Ball will start at 7.00pm; carriages at 1.00am.
Thank you for supporting DrugFAM.
Carnival Ball Committee
- Monday July 1st 10am : DrugFAM attends Prize Giving Awards at Thames Valley Police Headquarters Kidlington Oxford.
- Tuesday July 2nd 10-4pm: DrugFAM welcomes Alima Mannan for the day as she completes her placement with the Support after Suicide Partnership which DrugFAM is a member of.
- Friday July 12th: Founder and Finance Director to attend a lunch meeting in London with Professor Keith Humphries ‘DrugFAM’s International Ambassador’ https://www.drugfam.co.uk/our-patrons-and-ambassadors/
- Tuesday July 16th: DrugFAM to attend the Jewish Community Secondary School Charity Fayre https://jcoss.org/ as their potential nominated charity for the academic year 2019-2020.
- Wednesday July 17th and Thursday July 18th: Founder to speak to Year 10 pupils at Waingels https://www.waingels.wokingham.sch.uk/ as part of their PSHE day.
- Sunday July 21st: DrugFAM’s Summer Bereavement Support Group 1.30-5pm Head Office Oakley Hall 8 Castle Street High Wycombe HP13 6RF Founder, Helpline Manager Gill Owen Conway to support and we welcome new DrugFAM volunteer Rivka Flint
- Thursday July 25th: DrugFAM to attend planning meeting for their display at Reading Crown Court Heritage Open Day in September.
- Wed 26th June am Founder speaks to Years 5 and 6 at Claytons Primary School Wendover Rd, Bourne End SL8 5NS
- Monday July 29th: Founder and Finance Director invited to present at a training day focusing on drugs at Maidenhead police station. Organised by Mountain Health Care. Focus to be on families and significant others who are affected by someone else’s use.